International Stand Out Scholarship at Bond University, Australia
Designation/Position- International Stand Out Scholarship
Bond University, Australia invites application for International Stand Out Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- As Australia’s first private University, Bond University seeks to be recognized internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence, and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalized and transformational student experience.
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- Bond University, Australia
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have submitted the Bond University Online Application Form to apply for the chosen program. The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent) for undergraduate applicants or achieved ‘stand out’ academic results from undergraduate studies for postgraduate applicants.
- Complete and submit the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF) by the scholarship application closing date relevant to the chosen starting semester.
- Not have already commenced undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
The successful award recipient must:
- comply with Bond’s general scholarship terms and conditions
- maintain a minimum average of 65% or better in each semester of their program
- be enrolled on a full-time basis
- participate in promotional activities arranged by the University.
Awards are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Acceptance of the award implies agreement to meet these obligations.
A number of scholarships are provided each semester to international students commencing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
- Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam, Denmark, France, Germany, Norway, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Mexico, United States, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru
- Currently completing high school, Completed high school and applying for undergraduate studies, Postgraduate
- Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport
Bond University offers ‘stand out’ students who are applying to study at an undergraduate or postgraduate level, with tuition remission scholarships. International Stand Out Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and are a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality international students.
Recipients of the International Stand Out Scholarship are awarded with up to 25% tuition remission for their chosen program.
The following programs are not eligible for consideration for the scholarships – Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Following the closing date each semester, Bond will select the successful applicants on a competitive, merit-based process.
- This will include a review of each applicants’ academic achievement as demonstrated by their academic results from their home country qualification and supporting statement.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome within a month of the scholarship closing date.
How to Apply-
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the International Student Scholarship Application Form (PDF). The form must be completed in full and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by the relevant application closing date.
- First round applications close on 30 June, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 semester.
- Second round applications close on 23 August, 2020 for students commencing in September 2020 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October, 2020 for students commencing in January 2021 semester.
Last Date for Apply– 01 August 2021