Designation/Position- International Student Academic Scholarship
City University of Seattle invites application for International Student Academic Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- City University of Seattle is proud to be an affiliate institution of the nonprofit National University System, which also includes Northcentral University and National University. When you pursue your education at National University System affiliate institutions, you can benefit from programmatic pathways, allowing you to build on your degree program and gain specializations or degrees while saving time and tuition.
From associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees to doctoral programs, National University System offers hundreds of academic programs, across a variety of learning environments, that are designed to help you stand out and get ahead in your field of interest.
- Designation/Position- International Student Academic Scholarship
International Student Academic Achievement Scholarship
- City University of Seattle is proud to be an affiliate institution of the nonprofit National University System.
- CityUMust offers hundreds of academic programs, across a variety of learning environments.
- Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis by acceptance letter issuance date, until available funds have been awarded.
- The award will be applied once the student enrolls in degree program classes.
Study level- Master’s Degree
- Open to first-time international applicants to CityU
- Must hold an F-1 Visa in the Seattle area
- Must be an active I-20 holder
- Scholarship must be used for tuition only
- Must maintain full-time enrollment and begin your studies at CityU within one quarter of the award letter
- Students who start in the ELP Program must be continuously enrolled in the program, except for approved vacation quarters, and the award will be applied once the student enrolls in degree program classes
Scholarship award– $2,000
Number of Awards– Awards will be given on a first-come, first-served basis by acceptance letter issuance date, until available funds have been awarded.
How to Apply-
Submit a Financial Declaration Form to the International Student Office, selecting the appropriate scholarship option.
Last Date for Apply– 01 September 2021
- Summer Quarter: June 1
- Fall Quarter: September 1
- Winter Quarter: December 1
- Spring Quarter: March 1