Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarships at University of Queensland (UQ) in Australia- 2021
Designation/Position- International Student Scholarships in Australia
University of Queensland (UQ), Australia offers Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice International Student Scholarships in Australia.
About- The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. Founded in 1909 by the state parliament, UQ is one of the six sandstone universities, an informal designation of the oldest university in each state. International Student Scholarships in Australia
Location- University of Queensland (UQ), Australia
Research/Job Area- Health and Behavioural Sciences.
- To be eligible, you must be an international student who has received an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- You must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Course Level:Postgraduate. award is available for pursuing a master program at the University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: The award is awarded to international students to undertake coursework study in the Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ.
- Award: The Masters of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice award is an exciting opportunity for high achieving international students. Scholars will receive a $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship.
- Number of Awards: varies
- Nationality: International student can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken inAustralia
How to Apply-
Before submitting an application, you must:
- apply for the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice
- receive a UQ student ID number
- hold an unconditional offer or have already confirmed your place in the program.
Once you have received your offer, submit the following to email@example.com:
- Personal/motivational statement. This statement should be no more than 1000 words and address:
- the reasons for your interest in studying the Master of Pharmaceutical Industry Practice at UQ
- your personal goals and ambitions
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer. The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
If your application for your chosen degree program has not been assessed by the scholarship application closing date, unfortunately we cannot take your scholarship application into consideration.