Ireland – International Scholarships: Applications for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022 are now being accepted.
Government of Ireland Scholarships are well-known scholarships for international students pursuing Bachelors, Masters, MPhil, or PhD degrees.
Government of Ireland – International Scholarships
- Applications for the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships 2022 are now being accepted.
- Government of Ireland Scholarships are well-known scholarships for international students pursuing Bachelors, Masters, MPhil, or PhD degrees.
- The project will grant 60 one-year Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. scholarships to successful candidates who have been accepted into an approved Irish higher education institution.
- Government of Ireland Scholarship available to non-EU/EEA students in all disciplines of study.
The project would grant 60 one-year scholarships for Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. students accepted into a qualified Irish higher education institution. The Government of Ireland Scholarship is offered to non-EU/EEA students in all subjects of study.
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships
|Scholarship||Government of Ireland Scholarship|
|Study Level||BS, Master & PhD|
|Deadline||25 March 2022|
Scholarships are available for:
- The final year of a bachelor’s degree program;
- One academic year of a taught master’s degree program or
- One academic year of a research master’s degree program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research master or a 3-4-year Ph.D. program)
No of Scholarship
There are a total of 60 scholarships available to international students.
Coverage (Value of the Scholarship)
- A €10,000 study stipend
- Waiver of all higher education tuition and registration fees
- Social Science
Approved University List
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- Excellence (academically, personally, professionally, and creatively)
- Very good communication skills
- Extracurricular activities (humanitarian work, local, national, and international politics, arts, and sports).
- Understand the value of a GOI-IES in relation to their long-term goals
How to Apply:
Depending on your country, you can apply for this scholarship online or by mail. Please see the link below to apply online or the scholarship announcement.
Last Date for Apply– 25 March 2022
Fully Funded University of New England Scholarship in University of New…
Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded National Chiao Tung University Scholarships in Taiwan
Huayu Enrichment Scholarship (HES) for International Students in Taiwan
[…] Government of Ireland – International Scholarships (BS, Master & PhD)- Total… […]