Designation/Position- IT Sligo International Scholarships
Institute of Technology Sligo, Ireland invites application for IT Sligo International Scholarships from eligible and interested candidates
About- This information is for International (Non-EU) applicants who are applying to a full time, on-campus programme at IT Sligo. Institute of Technology Sligo, Ireland invites application for IT Sligo International Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
For the academic year 2021/22 the following full time tuition fees will apply for new International (Non-EU) students:
- Foundation / Undergraduate: €10,500
- Postgraduate: €11,500
Study level- Undergraduate and postgraduate
Location- Institute of Technology Sligo, Ireland
- This scholarship is open to all new Non-EU International students who have received an offer to study on a full time, on-campus programme at IT Sligo and who are subject to Non-EU International Tuition Fees. The scholarship is available to students studying on foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The scholarship is subject to applicants meeting all admissions requirements for their programme.
- Application Process: There is not a separate application process for the scholarship. Eligibility for the scholarship will be reviewed as part of the Non-EU International application.
Continuation of Country of Origin Scholarships
Once a student has been awarded a country of origin scholarship, they can continue to avail of the scholarship during their studies time at IT Sligo, subject to the following condition(s):
- The scholarship will be awarded every year provided that the student successfully progresses in their programme of study with at least a 60% average in yearly examinations.
- If the student must repeat attend OR repeat exams only, they will not qualify for a scholarship for that academic year.
- If the student successfully completes their repeat year, they can qualify for the scholarship again in subsequent years, provided their average is over 60%.
IT Sligo offers partial tuition fee scholarships to Non-EU International students depending on their country of origin.
- Countries with a GDP (per capita) of $10,000 (or less): 15% tuition fee scholarship
- Countries with a GDP (per capita) of less than $20,000 but greater than $10,000: 20% tuition fee scholarship
How to Apply-
You can pay fees through our TransferMate (formerly Pay to Study) web portal: https://itsligo.paytostudy.com/.
Once payment has been received, you can download a receipt from your TransferMate account. This receipt is accepted for visa and immigration purposes.
Last Date for Apply– 11 July 2021
Global Wales Scholarships by Aberystwyth University, Wales, UKhttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/E34-4FmVIAAbtmY?format=jpg&name=large