Designation/Position- Italy Government Scholarships
Italy Government invites application for Italy Government Scholarships: “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program from eligible and interested candidates
About- Recognizing the importance of international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Directorate-General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), will award scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy within the framework of the “ Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program. Italy Government Scholarships
Research/Job Area- Programs taught at the chosen university
Nationality: Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam
Applications may be submitted only by those who meet the following requirements by the deadline of this call.
- Applications may only be submitted by those candidates who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s Degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario). Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students who are currently studying at an Italian university and those who have obtained an Italian University Degree are not eligible for the Italy Government Scholarship program.
- Only those students who have submitted their pre-application for ONE of the postgraduate courses (Laurea Magistrale or Master) included in the Program can apply for Italy Government scholarship.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1994, except for the only renewal scholarships.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A candidate who has obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by his/her university, stating that English is the medium of instruction in that university/course/faculty. This certificate can be accepted as proof of proficiency in English.
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but it will be taken into consideration in the selection process.
Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea Magistrale or Master University) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant State authorities) partners of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program. The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies which are partners of the initiative.
- The applicant will receive a 900,00 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on his/her Italian bank account.
- Upon their arrival in Italy, students will be given detailed information about the payment procedures of the scholarship.
- The first installment of the scholarship can only be received after the completion of University enrollment and the submission of all the documents requested according to the necessary administrative procedures.
- Health and Medical Insurance.
- Candidates who have been granted scholarships under the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program are exempted from the payment of tuition fees except for the Regional Tax for “Diritto allo Studio”, stamp duty, any expense regarding accident insurance and/or civil liability, the health insurance policy.
How to Apply-
For application to the scholarships and more details, please visit the link given below.
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- The final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree).
- Students who have completed their Bachelor’s studies but have not yet received their Degree
Diploma – along with the final transcript of all previous exams – must also submit a document
from their University certifying that they have completed their Bachelor’s program and are
waiting for the Degree Diploma to be issued. This document must be issued through and signed by a representative of the Academic Registrar’s Office.
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Italian language certificate. It is not mandatory, but if submitted, it will receive a score.
- A video no more than one minute long about their motivations
- Valid Passport
Last Date for Apply– 27 February 2021 until 12:00 (Midday, Italian Time).