Designation/Position- IUJ Nayakama Scholarships
International University of Japan invites application for IUJ Nayakama Scholarships from eligible and interested candidates
About- IUJ is pleased to offer successful applicants a variety of scholarship support to attend our degree programs. Matches are made on a competitive basis, at the time of Admissions, and based on the objectives of our various partner organizations, companies and foundations. Below is a quick list of the types of scholarships that applicants may be matched with, both directly by IUJ, through nominations from IUJ, and by independent applications with requests to join the IUJ community.
- Designation/Position- IUJ Nayakama Scholarships
IUJ Nayakama Scholarships
- IUJ Nayakama 90 Scholarships for Non-JapanesesStudents in Japan – Scholarships For You
- Nayakama 90 Scholarships in Japan used by the International University ofJapan.
- The grant is offered for the scholastic year 2021-2022.
- It is specifically used to worldwide students that want to pursue a master or PhD degree accreditation at IUJ inJapan.
- It consists partial tuition cost protection of the program chose for and accepted in.
- Candidates from any worldwide nation are qualified to use.
Study level- Master or PhD
Location- International University of Japan
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any worldwide nation are qualified to use.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can use to any master or PhD program at IUJ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates should fulfill all the following/given requirements:
- Students needs to be non-Japanese candidates accepted in the applied master or PhD program
The worldwide students that will be granted this application
will get 90% of the tuition cost of the used Ph.D. or Master program at IUJ roughly 1,980,000 YEN– 3,060,000 YEN.
How to Apply-
To apply for a scholarship:
- Read the IUJ Scholarship Guidelines as linked above
- Start an Online Application.
- In Phase 2 of the Online Application, you will find a Scholarship application to fill in.
Complete and submit the Scholarship application by the Admissions Deadline
- The Admissions Committee considers scholarship awards along with the Admissions decisions.
- Students should register on the application website of IUJ to use to any favored master or PhD program.
- Applicants require to use here to be thought about for the chance
- SupportingDocuments: The students are needed to provide the following files to the university:
- TwoRecommendations Letters
- CollegeCertificates and Transcripts
- AdmissionRequirements: Students are needed to have actually appeared for the GRE or GMAT examination and supply ball games of the exact same to enter into any program at IUJ.
- LanguageRequirement: The students should send ratings either of the following English language efficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT
Last Date for Apply– Open