Designation/Position- JADS JMJ Scholarship
Jheronimus Academy of Data Science, Netherlands invites application for JADS JMJ Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- Specifically for the Master’s program Data science and Entrepreneurship (joint degree) we offer the JMJ Scholarship for non-EU students: find more information below on this page. The JADS JMJ Scholarship is offered by the Sisters of the Society of Jesus Mary Joseph (JMJ), a Congregation founded by Rev.Fr. Mathias Wolff S.J in the 19th century, located in the Netherlands.
This Scholarship is intended for international students from outside the EU/EEA area who want to pursue the Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (Joint degree) at the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS).
Study level- Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship
Location-Jheronimus Academy of Data Science, Netherlands
- Applicants must meet all of the following requirements at the time of application:Non-EU Citizens.
- Unconditionally admitted to the Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship, fall intake (September) 2021.
- Excellent students – top 10% of their previous education.
- Student with insufficient financial capacity – evidence from underlying documents.
Students who are awarded with the JADS JMJ Scholarship, will receive a tuition fee waiver of at least €8000,- for the first academic year and if they pass 8 out of the 10 courses in their first year, at least €8000,- for the second academic year.
The selection will be based on the student’s academic performance, motivation, and interview. Please be aware that the JADS JMJ Scholarship does not apply for the Pre-Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship.
Program: Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (JD)
Duration: 2 years.
Academic year: 2021-2022
Start date program: September, 2021.
Tuition fees: €16.200 ( This amount is subject to change for the academic year 2021-2022)
Application deadline: March 1st, 2021
How to Apply-
Please provide the following application package (Pdf files) by email to the Admissions Office at the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science, no later than the March 1st, 2021.
- Scanned copy of your ID.
- Admissions Letter (conditionally/unconditionally admitted) to the Master Data Science and Entrepreneurship (JADS). Depending on the educational institution where you applied for the Master’s program, the letter can be issued by Tilburg University or Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Motivation letter.
- Academic Excellence: Official letter from your home institution where is stated that you graduated in the top 10% of your previous study (Bachelor-Master). A sworn/certified translation into English language is required.
- Proof of insufficient financial capacity. Please send to us a certified document where your income, or the income of a second party who will be supporting you is stated. A sworn/certified translation into English language (If applicable).
Last Date for Apply– 1 March 2021
UWGSS Graduate Studies Scholarship at the University of Winnipeg, Canada
Amsterdam Merit Scholarship at Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bangchak Master Scholarships 2021 at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand
Postgraduate Research Scholarship at The University of Sydney, Australia