IIIT-Delhi, India invites application for Jr. Project Assistant (Tech.) (on Contract) Position from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Jr. Project Assistant (Tech.)
IIIT-Delhi, India invites application for Jr. Project Assistant (Tech.) (on Contract) Position from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public technical and research university located in Hauz Khas, Delhi. It is one of the 7 old IITs in India. Established in 1961, was formally inaugurated August 1961 by Prof. Humayun Kabir, Minister of Scientific Research & Cultural Affairs. First admissions were made in 1961.
Research/Job Area- Computer Science Engineering/ Software Engineering
Location- Hauz Khas, New Delhi
Post: Jr. Project Assistant (Tech.) (1)
- B.Tech. with additional courses in computer languages.
- IIT project experience required.
- Title of the Project: Livelihood generation through technology intervention for sustainable harnessing of neem fruit and hemp (RP03795G)
- Funding Agency:Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Vivek Kumar
- Deptt/.Centre: Centre for Rural Development and Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the Project Upto: 27/08/2022
- Consolidated Pay-slab: Rs.21,700-23,200-24,700-26,700-28,700-30,700/- p.m.
plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply-
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website link given below.
- submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention advertisement No. on the subject line
Last Date for Apply– 12/09/2020 by 5.00 p.m.
See Position Details
Click here to apply
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions