Designation/Position- JRF (Junior Research Fellow) at BITS-Pilani Hyderabad campus
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the following project sponsored by SERB, DST, under the supervision of Dr. Karumbaiah (PI), in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad campus.
Research/Job Area- Electronics / Instrumentation /Nanotechnology / Materials Science/ Chemical Engineering/ Biomedical / Biotechnology or equivalent
- M.E./M.Tech. (GATE is MUST) in Electronics / Instrumentation /Nanotechnology / Materials Science/ Chemical Engineering/ Biomedical / Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Prior experience on experimental work in Electronic Device Fabrication, Chemical Sensing, Nano-materials, Plasma Science, Photo-catalysis, High Power Microwave Circuits, is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
- Candidates with publication(s) will be with priority.
- Candidates with UGC NET JRF / DST-Inspire will be given preference
Project Staff Position MeitY sponsored project at Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology (C-MET)
- Title of the project: Micro-plasma transistor for high temperature application.
- Project position and number: 1 JRF
- Fellowship amount: Rs. 31,000 pm [As per DST norms]
- Duration: Initially for 1 year (extendable based on the performance)
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates can apply by sending a CV and Cover letter (showing alignment and justification with the roles/responsibilities/requirements), by 30.09.2020 (last date), to the Principal Investigator Dr. Karumbaiah via email: email@example.com.
- Please note that only qualified and suitable candidates will be called for interview to be held through google meet in the third week of Sept 2020.
- Deserving JRF may be considered for the Ph.D. program at BITS-Pilani if she/he meets the requirements of the Ph.D. qualification process as per the institute norms.
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2020.
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions