Designation/Position- JRF at ICT Mumbai
Institute of Chemical Technology Matunga, Mumbai, India invites application for JRF at ICT Mumbai (Contract) from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Oils/ Foods
Project Associate at CSIR-CSMCRI – Last Date Extended to 10 October 2020
Junior Research Fellow- JRF at IIT Kharagpur – Apply By 05 October 2020
Junior Research Fellow- JRF at IIT Delhi- Apply By 30 September 2020
JRF at NIT Durgapur – Apply By 27 September 2020
Eligibility/Qualification– M. Tech. (Oils/ Foods) with experience in Relevant research experience in academics / industry
- Project Title: Studies on frying performance of palm olein vis-a-vis sunflower oil as frying medium under household frying conditions.
- Sponsor: Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB), Malaysia
- Principle Investigator(s): 1. Prof. Uday Annapure 2. Dr. Jyotsna Waghmare
- No. of Positions: 01
- Remuneration/Fellowship: Rs. 20,000/ month
- Duration: The project fellow will be appointed initially for six months and the tenure may be extended based on performance for the subsequent period. All appointments are terminated with end of the project.
How to Apply-
Interested candidate should send their applications including cover letter and Curriculam vitae by email to : email@example.com and cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention in the subject of email “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow on Studies on frying performance of palm olein vis-a-vis sunflower oil as frying medium under household frying conditions”
Last Date for Apply– 22 September 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions