IIT Gandhinagar, India invites application for JRF (Junior Research Fellow) Position from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- JRF (Junior Research Fellow) at IIT Gandhinagar
Applications are invited for the position of “JRF (Junior Research Fellow)” for Common Research and Technology Development Hub (CRTDH), IIT Gandhinagar
Research/Job Area- Chemical Engineering/Bio-Chemical Engineering/ Biological Engineering /Environmental Engineering/Bio-Process Engineering
- BE/B.Tech with valid GATE or ME/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Bio-Chemical Engineering/ Biological Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Bio-Process Engineering from IIT/NIT/reputed University.
- Candidate should have research experience in bioremediation /water treatment using aerobic/anaerobic bio-process.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience handling Bioreactor/fermentor and scale up of bio process for water treatment.
- Having some experience of industrial water treatment technologies will be preferable.
- Experience in some of the water quality measurement (such as COD, BOD, E-Coli, pH, TDS,TSS) will be advantageous.
Desirable: Good oral and written communication skills with capacity to work in a team. Candidates who have prior experience in industrial effluent treatment using Bioremediation/ Bioprocess/Bioreactor design are preferable. The experience of handling various instruments for water quality measurement or equivalent will be advantageous.
JRF Position at IISER Bhopal, MP Under DBT sponsored project
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Number of posts: 1 (ONE)
- Consolidated Monthly Pay: Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated)
- Terms: Initially for one year. But performance based yearly extension is possible.
How to Apply-
- Mode of Selection: The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The final selection of candidates will be decided on his / her merit and performance in the interview. Interested candidates should email their complete resume giving all educational qualifications (% of marks/CPI) and experience details to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “CRTDH – JRF-DSIR”
Last Date for Apply– 15 September 2020.
JRF-DSIR” on or before September 15, 2020.
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions