Designation/Position- JRF at IIT Ropar
Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar, India invites applications for the position of JRF at IIT Ropar from eligible and interested candidates.
Research/Job Area- Chemistry
Project Associate at CSIR-CSMCRI – Last Date Extended to 10 October 2020
SRF Position at CSIR-SERC, Taramani, Chennai- Apply by 28 Sept. 2020
Project Associate at CSIR-CSMCRI – Apply By 28 September 2020
SRF Position at IISER Bhopal, MP Under SERB sponsored project
DRDO Innovation Contest- Apply by 15 October 2020
Project Associate TERI at The Energy And Resources Institute (TERI)
Project Associate-I at CSIR – Institute of Microbial Technology, ChandigarhProject Research Associate at IIT Bombay- IITB, Powai, Mumbai
Eligibility/Qualification: Candidates with MSc degree in Chemistry (preferably specialization in organic chemistry) are eligible to apply within three years of the completion of their degree
Candidates who are going to complete their degree in 2020 and degree certificate is awaited can also apply for this position provided they will submit the final certificate within three months from the date of joining (extendable by another three months in special cases).
Candidates, in addition to their master degree, must hold a valid national level examination(s) e.g. GATE, CSIR-NET, UGC-NET or equivalent
- The candidate should have master level understanding in organic synthesis chemistry as well as organometallic chemistry, including experience in synthesizing simple organic compounds.
- Having experience in handling and interpreting basic analytical techniques required for organic chemistry.
- Basic sense of handling air, moisture and shock sensitive compounds.
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Project Title: “Asymmetric organocatalytic activation of cyclopropane carbaldehydes towards the construction of enantioenriched annulated products.”
- Funded By: DST-SERB
- Department: Department of Chemistry, IIT Ropar
- PI: Dr. Prabal Banerjee, Associate Professor
- Fellowship: As per the DST-SERB norms
How to Apply: Completely filled and signed application form along with bio-data and two recommendation letters should be sent to the undersigned by email. The application form (word file) can be downloaded by the IIT Ropar website using http://www.iitrpr.ac.in/project/JRF. For your convenience it is also provided below.
Last Date for Apply– 05 October 2020
See Also: Study Abroad Tips : Step by Step Guide to Get MS from foreign universities?
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions