Designation/Position- JRF (Junior Research Fellow)
NIT WARANGAL, India invites application for JRF (Junior Research Fellow) (on Contract) Position, under DST SERB sponsored project, from eligible and interested candidates.
Research/Job Area- Physics/Engineering Physics/Photonics
Junior Research Fellow at IIT Kanpur, Apply By 15 September 2020
- Essential qualification:B.Sc. with Physics as one paper (1st class), MSc/MSc (Tech) in Physics/Engineering Physics/Photonics (1st class) or
- B.Tech & M.Tech in equivalent area (1st class) with valid GATE/UGC/CSIR/DST-Inspire score.
- Desired qualifications: Experience/Knowledge on Experimental Physics, Optics and Matlab.
- Project title : Stable Generation of Optical Vortex Beams using Long Period Grating inscribed Few Mode Optical Fiber.
- Sponsoring agency: DST-SERB
- Position title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Duration (in years): 3 years.
- Number of position(s): One.
- Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/- pm for the third year.
- HRA/ Accommodation: HRA as per DST SERB and institute rules.
- Job nature: The selected candidate has to perform experimental research on Fiber Optics and relevant theoretical and experimental mode analysis.
- Other benefits: The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
How to Apply-
- Complete the application form given in the link below.
- Send the soft copy to an email email@example.com along with a Bio data and scanned certificates/ document of educational /professional development.
Last Date for Apply– 21 September 2020 @11.59pm
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions