Designation/Position- JRF at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, India invites application for JRF at Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical/Material Science or Equivalent Streams of engineering
- Essential Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering & M.Tech with a qualified GATE score in Mechanical/Material Science or Equivalent Streams.
- Desirable: Candidates with experimental background will be preferred.
- Title of Project: Metal Additive Manufacturing using Laser Cladding Process
- PI: Dr. T V K Gupta
- Funded by: DST
- No. of Positions: 02
- Stipend: Rs 31,000/- p.m. (Consolidated) plus HRA as sanctioned by DST
- General Terms and Conditions: The position is purely temporary, initially the appointment will be for 6 months and extendable up to maximum of two years (solely based on satisfactory performance)
How to Apply- Fresh applications are invited from eligible candidates with a detailed CV along with all relevant certificates only through email to email@example.com
Dr. T V K Gupta (Principal Investigator),
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology,
South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-440010.
Last Date for Apply– 25 September 2020