Designation/Position- JRF (Junior Research Fellow ) in Dept. of Civil Engineering
IIT Kanpur, India invites application for JRF (Junior Research Fellow ) in Dept. of Civil Engineering (on contract) from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Civil Engineering
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with NET/GATE.
- Candidates with M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences with NET/GATE are also eligible.
- The Selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview.
- Short-listed candidates will be informed the date of interview by email.
|Research title||Streaming Analytics over Temporal Variables from Air quality Monitoring (SATVAM)|
|Department||Department of Civil Engineering|
|Consolidated Salary||Rs. 25000/-|
|Hours of work||Full time|
|Duration of Appointment||One year|
|Contract type||Purely temporary and on contractual basis up to 5 years|
|Application submission last date||September 14, 2020|
|Principal investigator||Prof. Sachchida Nand Tripathi|
|Website and research work,|
publications of PI
|Nature of Research||International|
How to Apply-
- Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates.
- It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application.
- Send application (soft copy) at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 14 September, 2020