Designation/Position- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST-SERB Funded Research Project, MNIT, Jaipur.
Research/Job Area- Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics or equivalent
Eligibility/Qualification– M.Sc. Chemistry/Physics/Mathematics or equivalent master degree with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale. A good knowledge of computer programming is desirable. Candidates with valid NET (CSIR/UGC)/GATE qualification certificate may be preferred.
Study Abroad Tips : Step by Step Guide to Get MS from foreign universities?
- Project Title: “Modeling the reaction energetics and kinetics of chemical
reactions involving species having high multireference character “
- Department: e Department of Chemistry, MNIT Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Assistant professor Department of Chemistry Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
- Position: One
- Name of the positions: Junior Research Fellow
- Fellowship: 25,000-35,00 Rs/- pm (consolidated)
- Duration: One year (Based on performance may be extended up to end of the project,)
How to Apply-
The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with required certificates/documents and latest curriculum vitae. The candidates should send their filled application form along with latest curriculum vitae and photocopies of certificates/ documents (self-attested) by registered post to:
Dr. Pradeep Kumar
Department of Chemistry
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan, INDIA
Candidates can also send the scanned copies of the filled application form along with the relevant documents to email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply– 2 October 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions