Designation/Position- JRF for Chemical Engineering
IIT Gandhinagar, India invites application for JRF for Chemical Engineering for a DST Project, from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Chemical Engineering
- BE/B.Tech with valid GATE or ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Chemical Engineering from IIT/NIT/reputed University.
- Candidate should have research experience in process design using Aspen plus simulation.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience on scale up and pilot plant establishment
- Having some experience of industrial water treatment technologies will be preferable.
- Experience in some of the water quality measurement (such as TOC, COD, BOD, TDS, TSS) will be advantageous.
Desirable: Good oral and written communication skills with capacity to work in a team. Candidates who have prior experience in industrial effluent treatment, process intensification, process design are preferable. The experience of handling various instruments for water quality measurement or equivalent will be advantageous.
How to Apply-
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The final selection of candidates will be decided on his / her merit and performance in the interview.
- Interested candidates should email their complete resume giving all educational qualifications and experience details to email@example.com with a subject line “CRTDH – JRF-DST”
- Selected candidates will be called for online interview.
Last Date for Apply– 15 September 2020