Designation/Position- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
IIT Roorkee, India invites application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Position from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Structural Engineering/Computational Mechanics/ Mechanical Engineering/Computational Mathematics
Eligibility/Qualification– M.E./M.Tech. in Structural Engineering/Computational Mechanics/Mechanical Engineering/Computational Mathematics/ with GATE Qualified
Job/Position Description- Development of computational tools (in-house codes in C++/Python) for topology optimization, finite-element analysis. Prior working knowledge on FENICS/Trilinos/PeTSc and scientific programming in C++/Python in finite-element analysis is preferable.
- Title of project: Topology Optimization of Large-Scale Engineering Structures: Numerical Simulations and Experimental Investigations (Project No. DRD-1523-CED)
- PI: Dr. Rajib Chowdhury, Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Sponsor of the project: DRDL, Hyderabad
- No. of Positions: 01
- Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 per month/ Rs. 35,000 per month
- Duration: 3 years
How to Apply- Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
- Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
- Experience including research, industrial field and others.
- Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
Note: The selected candidate may get an opportunity for PhD admission
Last Date for Apply– 25 September 2020