NIT Delhi, India invites application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (on Contract) Position from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for the post of JRF purely on contract basis under the DST funded project at NIT Delhi
About- NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India.
Research/Job Area- Physics or optics/ Engineering
Location- NIT Delhi
- Essential Qualifications:
- Post graduation in Sciences (Physics or optics)/ Graduation or post graduation in Engineering
- qualified GATE/NET/JRF/National level examination/Own fellowship.
- Candidates with an experience in dealing the optics/prototyping of optical instrumentation, optical imaging will be preferred.
- Candidates from other branch may also apply if they have hands-on experience in designing and development of the spectrometers/optical instruments. Proficiency in MATLAB/LabVIEW is also required.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Gyanendra Sheoran
- Title of the Project: Development of Near Infrared Spectrometer for Plant Disease Detection
- No. of position: JRF – 01
- Age Limit: 32 years. SC/ST/OBC/WOMEN/PWD candidates will get relaxation as per Govt. of India Rules.
- Salary/Emoluments: Rs. 31000/- + HRA (as per Govt. norms)
- Duration: Initial appointment will be for 1 year with a provision of extension depending upon the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply-
Interested candidates should apply with their detailed CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- date of birth
- contact details – Mobile number, email and postal address
- educational/ professional qualifications
- Summary of completed/on-going research projects (only relevant to this project)
- publications (Only SCI, if any)
- a statement showing his/her strength and compatibility with the project requirements
- Contact details of two referees.
Last Date for Apply– Before 18 september 2020