Designation/Position- JRF Position at BHU
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India invites application for JRF Position at BHU from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- life science subjects
Location- IIT Indore
- Essential Qualification:
- At least 55% marks M.Sc. in life science subjects related to Animal Science, Genetics, Biotechnology etc.
- NET/GATE cleared candidates
- Desirable: Candidate should have a good theoretical knowledge of Vertebrate Developmental Biology, Endocrinology and Molecular Genetics, and of the techniques involved in these experiments
The objective of the project: Aim of this project is to investigate a novel design micro-pin-fin heat sink for microprocessor cooling with improved temperature uniformity and quantify possible enhancement in the overall heat transfer coefficient. Significantly improved performance in micro-pin-fin heat sink compared to current systems while observing the simplicity of design and affordability of manufacture, leading to significantly reduced capital costs.
- Project Title: “Sex Determination in the garden lizard, Calotes versicolor: Search for Regulators and Modifiers”
- Funded by: SERB-DST
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/physically handicapped/ female candidates)
How to Apply- Applications on plain paper giving name, permanent and correspondence addresses, names of father and mother, telephone no. and e-mail address, details of educational career (starting from High school or equivalent) along with attested copies of all marks-sheets and certificates and details of any research or other experience etc, if any,should reach within 15 days of the display of the advertisement to Prof. Rajiva Raman, Principal Investigator, Cytogenetics Laboratory, Department of Zoology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi221005.
The candidates may apply through e-mail to email@example.com
No TA/DA is admissible if called for interview.
Last Date for Apply– 11 October 2020