Designation/Position- JRF Position at IIT Dharwad
Indian Institute of Technology Dharwad, India invites application for JRF Position at IIT Dharwad from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Computer Science and Engineering (or related stream)
JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in SERB, DST funded project at BITS-Pilani
Project Associate at CSIR Madras- Apply by 02 Oct. 2020
JRF for DST-QuST Project at IISER Mohali- Apply by 04 October 2020
JRF at IISER Bhopal under Ministry of Environment- Apply by 04 Oct. 2020
Location- IIT Dharwad
- Essential Qualification: An M. Tech/MS/M.Sc. degree in Computer Science and Engineering (or related stream) with first class.
- Desirable qualification: Strong aptitude towards theoretical subjects in computer science. Specifically, a good grasp on Algorithms and Graph Theory is highly recommended.
- Project Code and Title: CSE/SERB/SRB/2019/002276: Complexity Dichotomies of Graph Modification Problems
- Job Role Description: Designing algorithms for graph problems; Proving complexity lower bounds for graph problems; Administrative work related to the project
- Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 per month.
- Duration of the project: Max. 15 months
- Tenure of appointment: The appointment for the above contractual position will be initially for 03 (three) months, which can be further extended subject to satisfactory performance, availability of funds in the project and requirement in the project.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on the date of selection process
How to Apply- Link to application form: click here
Documents Required: Applicant should have online version of all original certificates including mark sheets (matriculation onwards), experience certificate(s), monthly emoluments/salary drawn, other relevant documents (including one set of self-attested certificate(s)/document(s) and updated Curriculum Vitae
Selection Process: Applications will be screened initially, based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for interview via online/telephone mode. Mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting, IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks. Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates
For Contact: For a query related to Selection Process, applicant may send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. However, inquiry/queries related to eligibility for the post/ interpretation of rules will not be entertained.
Last Date for Apply– 17 October 2020
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions