JRF Position at IIT Bhubaneswar, India, Apply by 10 September
Designation/Position- JRF Position at IIT
Indian Institute Of Technology Bhubaneswar, India invites application for JRF Position at IIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are invited on prescribed format for the following assignment in a purely time bound research project undertaken in the School of Electrical Sciences of this Institute.
Research/Job Area- Power Systems Engineering, Power Systems Engineering/Computer Science Engineering
Location- Indian Institute Of Technology Bhubaneswar
AIT Scholarships for Master and Doctoral degree programs in Thailand
A) M.Tech or equivalent degree in Power Systems Engineering (having B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering) OR B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering with valid GATE score
B) M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science Engineering (having B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Computer Science Engineering) OR B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science Engineering with valid GATE score.
- Name of the temporary research Project: “Design and Development of tools for detection and prevention of cyber‐attacks in Smart Grid Energy Management Systems (EMS)”.
- Name of the Sponsoring Agency : Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
- Consolidated Fellowship : Rs. 31,000/‐ + HRA @16% per month
- Duration Appointment : Initially for 1 year with possible extension depending on
- Duration of the Project : 2 years
- Selection Process : The selection process will be based on interview.
How to Apply-
Interested eligible persons may apply through online application system on or before 10th September Weblink http://webapps.iitbbs.ac.in/sric‐application
Last Date for Apply– 10 September 2020
See Position Details-
Click here to apply-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions