Designation/Position- JRF Position At ISM Dhanbad
Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invites application for JRF Position At ISM Dhanbad from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Electronics and Communication/Electronics/ Electronics and Instrumentation/Photonics domain etc
JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in SERB, DST funded project at BITS-Pilani
Project Associate at CSIR Madras- Apply by 02 Oct. 2020
JRF for DST-QuST Project at IISER Mohali- Apply by 04 October 2020
JRF at IISER Bhopal under Ministry of Environment- Apply by 04 Oct. 2020
- Essential Qualification: Possessing B.E. /MB Tech. or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication/Electronics/Electronics and Instrumentation/Photonics domain etc. with 55% marks and passing of NET/GATE. Apart of that M. Tech. Degree in relevant field is desirable.
- Desirable Qualification: Basic knowledge of Optical fiber communication subject along with design and analysis of Photonics sensor. Software knowledge includes COMSOL and MATLAB
- Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Number of Position (s): One (1)
- Title of The Project: Design and Development of Deployable thin Film based Evanescent Field Sensor to Check the Quality of Food from Adulterati
- Principal Investigator and Postal address: Prof. Sanjeev Kumar Raghuwanshi/Associate professor, Electronics Engineering
Department, Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad-826004, Jharkhand India
- Tenure of Project: Maximum 2 Years or till the end of the projects whichever is earlier
- Job Description (in maximum of 100 words): The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project, which is sanctioned for maximum period of 2 more years.
- Age and Relaxation (if any): The Upper age limit is 28 years as on the last date of application. SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically handicapped candidates will be given age relaxation for 5 years as per CSIR guidelines
- Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- per month (+ 16% HRA as applicable) for fist 2 Years subject to availability of fund. Also CSIR approval is required before releasing the first fellowship to selected candidate.
How to Apply- The Applications along with complete bio-data mentioning the project number and title along with attested copies of mark-sheets must reach to the principal investigator at the address given above
Last Date for Apply– 19 October 2020
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions