Designation/Position- JRF Position at MNIT Jaipur
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, India invites application for JRF Position at MNIT Jaipur from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology and other allied branches
JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in SERB, DST funded project at BITS-Pilani
Project Associate at CSIR Madras- Apply by 02 Oct. 2020
JRF for DST-QuST Project at IISER Mohali- Apply by 04 October 2020
JRF at IISER Bhopal under Ministry of Environment- Apply by 04 Oct. 2020
Location- MNIT Jaipur
- Essential qualification: M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology and other allied branches of Chemical Engineering. Candidate having good knowledge and hands on experience in membrane bioreactor, polymeric membrane fabrication and various analytical tools such as SEM, UV spectroscopy, BOD & COD analyzer, TGA, XRD etc. are given preference.
- Title of the project: Effective treatment of wastewater effluents by a fluidized bed membrane bioreactor with low membrane fouling.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Md Oayes Midda, Assistant Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Mobile No.:+91-9549650466, Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org; http://mnit.ac.in/faculty/profile.php?fid=86T506__gog753BKgpazmUBz8AwdI6ekwc5BGHiat_M
- Name of the position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Consolidated Fellowship/Salary: Rs. 31000/- per month for the first two years and Rs. 35000/- per month for the third year with 16% HRA.
- Duration: The project duration is of three years. However, the post is purely temporary on contract basis with an initial appointment for a period of one year (likely to be extended yearly for a period of two more years or project duration whichever is earlier on periodic performance appraisal)
How to Apply- Interested candidates must apply on the application form attached with this advertisement. Duly completed application form along with candidate’s CV and a brief stating his/her suitability for this position must be mailed or emailed to the PI (email@example.com).
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview.
For Contact: For any further information, the applicant may contact PI by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). For the application form please visit MNIT website
Last Date for Apply– 15 October 2020
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions