University of Lucknow, India invites application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the SERB, DST funded major research project from eligible and interested candidates.
Designation/Position- JRF Position in SERB-DST
University of Lucknow, India invites application for JRF Position in SERB-DST funded major research project from eligible and interested candidates.
About- The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a public state university based in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government owned institutions of higher education in India.
Research/Job Area- Physics/Electronics/Materials Science/Bioceramics/Biomaterials
Location- University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007
- M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics, Materials Science with minimum 60% marks or CGPA 7 out of 10 for general category candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
- The upper age limit is 28 years at the time of the appointment. 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/Physical handicapped candidate and 3 years for OBC candidate. SC/ST candidate will be preferred.
- Candidates who have qualified CSIR-NET/UGC-JRF/GATE or any other similar type of
national level exam. are preferable.
- Desirable: hands on experience in studies relating Bioceramics/Biomaterials.
- Project Title: “Synthesis of nano-hydroxyapatite (nHAp) and its novel composites with metal/oxides: A study of structural, mechanical and biological properties for bone implant applications”
- PI: Dr. Chandkiram Gautam, Department of Physics, University of Lucknow
- Dept./Centre: Department of Physics, University of Lucknow
- Stipend: A fixed stipend of Rs.31,000/- per month for the period of two years.
How to Apply-
- Send your applications along with attested copies of required certificates (marks sheets, birth certificate, caste certificate and details of any research or other experiences if any) should reach Dr. Chandkiram Gautam, Department of Physics, University of Lucknow, Lucknow-226007
- Can also mail soft copy by e-mail (email address: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The original copy of all testimonials must be shown at the time of interview.
Dr. Chandkiram Gautam, Assistant Professor (Stage-III)
Department of Physics
Faculty of Science
University of Lucknow
Lucknow-226007 (UP) INDIA
Last Date for Apply– 09 September 2020
See Position Details
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions