Designation/Position- JRF Positions at IISER Bhopal
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, India invites application for JRF Positions at IISER Bhopal from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Life Sciences
Master’s degree in any branch of life sciences with CSIR/UGC NET/GATE qualification. Preference will be given to candidates having experience working with Arabidopsis and yeast.
Job/Position Description- The work will involve molecular biology, Arabidopsis genetics and biochemistry, especially protein interaction studies.
- Project Title: “Study of COPI-mediated inhibition of precocious seedling establishment under stress conditions”
- Department: Department of Biological Sciences
- Funded By: DST-SERB, Government of India
- Salary: Rs. 31000.00 + 16% HRA per month
- Duration: 1 year subject to satisfactory performance and continuation of research project.
How to Apply- Applications should contain an updated CV with name and address of 2 referees. Completed applications with all information should reach the undersigned on or before September 23rd, 2020 by e-mail ONLY to email@example.com. Incomplete applications or those received after the last date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified by September 25th and online interviews are likely to be held in the last week of September.
Last Date for Apply– 23 September 2020