Designation/Position- JRF/Project Fellow at Pondicherry University
Pondicherry University, India invites application for JRF/Project Fellow at Pondicherry University from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ any other branch of Life Sciences
Eligibility/Qualification– M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/ any other branch of Life Sciences with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent aggregate CGPA
Desirable: NET (UGC-CSIR) qualification for JRF position, Research experience in Microbilogy and Molecular Biology techniques.
- Title of the project: Yeast model to study the role of Astaxanthin in protecting oxidative DNA damage to alleviate age associated diseases in human
- Principal Investigator: Dr.Madhu Dyavaiah, Assistant Professor
- Department: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Pondicherry Universiry.
- Duration of the Project: 1 year
- Fellowship: As per DST-SERB India guidelines
- Funded by: DST-SERB
How to Apply- Application form introducing yourself with latest updated bio data with a photograph, Email and mobile number, Copy of necessary educational and experience certificates, Name and contact address of two referees. List of SCI indexed publications if any. Application may be sent by Email to madhudl4Qgmail.com (Soft copy only and no hard copy will be accepted).
For Contact: For further details, please contact the undersigned: Dr.Madhu Dyavaiah, Assistant Professor and Principal Investigator, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Pondicherry University, RV Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry-605 014, Phone:+918903480168, Emaikmadhud14@yahoo.co.in.
Last Date for Apply– 30 September 2020