International Centre for Genetic (ICGEB) Engineering and Biotechnology ICGEB invites application for One Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Senior Research Fellow (SRF) position.
Designation/Position- JRF/SRF Positions at ICGEB
ICGEB – New Delhi, India invites application for JRF/SRF at ICGEB Translational Health Group, from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Biological Sciences/Chemistry
Project Fellow for Organic Chemistry at IISER Kolkata
- JRF/SRF candidates should hold a MSc degree in Biological Sciences/Chemistry.
- Candidates with prior research experience in patient biofluid handling, Mycobacterium tuberculosis culture, genomic data processing, analysis of next generation sequencing (NGS) data sets and experience in any programming language will be preferred.
- Project Title: “Evolution and transmission of drug-resistance tuberculosis in Agartala, Kohima and Imphal population”
- Dept./Group: ICGEB Translational Health Group
- Project Sponsor: DBT
- Duration: Initially for the period of five months but based on the performance of the candidate can be further extended.
How to Apply- Interested candidates should submit their full, updated Curriculum Vitae in TWO pages with a detailed description of research experience addressed to Dr. Ranjan Nanda.
Last Date for Apply– 20 Sept 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions