The CERN Junior Fellowship Program 2022 is now accepting applications from international students. The program currently accepts new undergraduate and graduate students.
There is no application or registration fee for the CERN training program in 2022. The fully-funded Swiss fellowship seeks specialists in applied sciences, computer science, and engineering.
The CERN Junior Fellowship in Switzerland is fully funded. CERN will cover all expenses for the shortlisted candidates. The CERN Junior scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL. Awarded by the European Fellowship Program, scholars can share their expertise with other countries, including Switzerland.
Junior Fellowship Program
- The CERN Junior Fellowship in Switzerland is fully funded.
- The program currently accepts new undergraduate and graduate students.
- The CERN Junior scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL.
- It allows scholars to exchange knowledge, skills, and talents with other countries, including Switzerland.
- The application deadline for a CERN Junior Fellowship in Switzerland in 2022 is March 1st, 12:00 CEST.
- Candidate must be from a CERN Member or Associate Member State.
The CERN Junior Fellowship aims to help recent graduates gain work experience in applied sciences, computing, engineering, physics, and related fields. The CERN fellowship 2022 in Europe provides quality initiatives and professional support for young researchers. Applicants must be enrolled in a European fellowship.
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship
|Deadline||01 March 2022|
- Your updated CV should include your latest relevant qualification (resume).
- 3 letters of support
- Selected candidates will be hired for 6–36 months.
- A monthly stipend of 5,239-6,506 Swiss Francs (net of tax).
- Affiliation with the CERN Pension Fund for yourself, your spouse, and children.
- Depending on the situation:
- Family Child and Infant Allowances, plus a grant for setup
- Travel costs to and from Geneva.
- Every month, you get 2.5 paid vacation days.
A CERN Juinor Fellowship is open to recent or upcoming graduates. After graduation, you should have little or no work experience OR four years of relevant work experience. Previous experience will not be considered. The candidate must be from a CERN Member or Associate Member State.
How to Apply:
- To apply, go to the official website.
- Include all of your personal information.
- Include any relevant experience.
- Include your education.
- Include a CV and a photo.
- Upload all required documents.