Designation/Position- Junior Project Fellow
IIIT- Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur, India invites application for Junior Project Fellow For NCERT Funded Research Project from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Ergonomics, Design, Education
JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in SERB, DST funded project at BITS-Pilani
Project Associate at CSIR Madras- Apply by 02 Oct. 2020
JRF for DST-QuST Project at IISER Mohali- Apply by 04 October 2020
JRF at IISER Bhopal under Ministry of Environment- Apply by 04 Oct. 2020
Location- Jabalpur, India
- Essential Qualifications: MDes/MTech/MSc degree in the area of Ergonomics, Design, Education etc. with minimum 55% marks or B+ Grade in Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject.
- Desirables: Candidates having knowledge of data collection from users, MS office, Auto CAD or similar software tools, statistical software like SPSS would be preferred.
- Age Limit: Should be below 40 years for JPF as on the date of Interview.
NCERT funded research project titled “Ergonomic Intervention In The Classroom Environment For Enhanced Learning ”.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Prabir Mukhopadhyay, Associate Professor and Head, Design Discipline, PDPM-Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design & Manufacturing Jabalpur,Dumna Airport Road, P.O. Khamaria, Jabalpur-482005, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 0761- 279 4311
- Post: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- Number of Posts: ONE
- Duration: 12 months
- Stipend: Rs. 25,000 per month (consolidated and fixed) (NET Qualified) and Rs 23,000 per month (consolidated and fixed) (Non –NET)
How to Apply-
Date and time of test/Interview: 26-10-2020 at 3.00pm. The Interview will be conducted in Online Mode (preferably ZOOM). The shortlisted candidates would be notified through email about the ZOOM Meeting Room Details.
Candidates willing to attend the interview are required to send their confirmation through email by to email@example.com with their detailed CV.
Last Date for Apply– Wednesday 21 October 2020
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions