Designation/Position- Junior Research Fellow at ICMR-NIRRH
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai, India invites application for Junior Research Fellow at ICMR-NIRRH from eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Basic Sciences
Location- ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai
- Essential qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences or Graduate / Post Graduate degree in Professional Course Selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- a) Scholar who are selected through National Eligibility Tests —CSIR-UGC, NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE qualified.
- b) The selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Department and their agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Desirable: Technical expertise in molecular biology, animal tissue culture, immunoassays and animal handling
- Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Title of Project: “Uterine Alarmins and their Relevance in Implantation” funded by DST, SERB
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Duration: 36 months
- No. of Vacancy: one
- Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month
How to Apply- Interested candidates can apply online. Link is given below.
Last Date for Apply– On or before 30 September 2020