Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – IISER Mohali Under MHRD-STARS project
IISER Mohali, India invites application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position for MHRD-STARS project
Designation/Position- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
IISER Mohali, India invites application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position for MHRD-STARS project from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, IISER Mohali envisions a new generation of scientists dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge in frontier areas of basic sciences. In an intellectually vibrant academic environment, IISER Mohali nurtures the basic tenets of science education and research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Research/Job Area- Physics/Biophysics/Biotechnology/Chemistry
Location- IISER Mohali
- Essential qualifications: Master degree in Physics / Biophysics / Biotechnology / Chemistry with good academic track record.
- Desirable qualifications: Knowledge of NMR spectroscopy, multivariate statistical analysis, Database management, Linux operating system, Python programming.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) INTERNSHIP- P&G INDIA
- Title of project: Benchmarking herbal Ayurvedic medicines using NMR metabolomics techniques
- PI: Professor Kavita Dorai, IISER Mohali
- Number of Posts: One
- Duration: Three years (Initally position will be for one year, and will be extended on a yearly basis depending on the satisfactory performance)
- Emoluments: The emoluments will be as per project rules.
How to Apply-
- Apply by Email.
- Send a brief CV (mentioning date of birth, educational qualifications with Board/University, percentage of marks and year of passing) and a separate one-page letter of motivation to the email mentioned below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mention Post applied for in the Subject of the Email.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via email about details of the online interview.
Last Date for Apply– 5 September 2020
See Position Details
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions