Designation/Position- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under industrial sponsored research project in the Department of Chemical engineering, MNIT, Jaipur.
Research/Job Area- Chemical Engineering
Project Staff Position MeitY sponsored project at Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology (C-MET)
- Essential qualification: M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- Preference: Candidate having good knowledge and hand on practice in coagulation process, water treatment and various analytical tools such as XRD, AAS, XPS, XRD, FTIR, SEM etc. will be preferred.
- Title of the project: Evaluation of coagulants performance preceding RO treatment and characterization of scaling on RO membranes used for drinking water
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Madhu Agarwal, Associate Professor & Head of the Department, Department of Chemical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Mobile No.:+91-9549654166, Email id:email@example.com Consolidated Fellowship/Salary: Rs. 25000/- per month +20% HRA.
- Duration: The project duration is of one years. However, the post is purely temporary on contract basis with an initial appointment for a period of nine month (likely to be extended for a period of three more months or project duration whichever is earlier on periodic performance appraisal)
How to Apply-
- Download the application form from the link given below.
- Send completed application form along with candidate’s CV and a brief stating his/her suitability for this position through mail or email to the PI (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Last Date for Apply– 15 September 2020.
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions