Designation/Position- Project Staff/Project Assistant
Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology (C-MET) , India invites application for temporary and time bound Junior Research Fellow/Project Staff under BRNS sponsored project, from eligible and interested candidates.
Research/Job Area- Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering/Physics
- Essential: First Class B.E./B.Tech. in Metallurgy/Mechanical Engineering OR First Class M. Sc. in Physics.
- Desirable: Valid CSIR UGC NET/GATE score
JRF (Junior Research Fellow ) in Dept. of Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur
- Project Title: “Development of flaky Fe-Si-Al alloy powders suitable for applications in Tunable Microwave Absorption”.
- Sponsored By: BRNS
- Duration: The position is purely temporary till the completion of the project (Up to 09.08.2023).
- Age Limit: Age should not exceed 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per Govt. of India rules & for candidates having more experience in the relevant field.
- Nature of Position: The engagement on above position is purely temporary initially for one year and may be extended upto project completion as mentioned above.
- Emoluments per month: ₹31,000/- + 24% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical reimbursement per annum
- No. of Position: 1
How to Apply-
- Application form can be downloaded from www.cmet.gov.in
- Duly filled-in application with all enclosures Viz., copies of certificates, w. r. t. educational qualification, date of birth, research experience, caste etc., must be sent to the following add. through Speed Post only:
- “Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051”
- Write in bold letters the following on TOP of the envelope:
- ADVT. NO. : HD/02/RECTT/1/SP-47/2020
- APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)/PROJECT STAFF (PS) (SP-47)
Last Date for Apply– 28 September 2020
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions