DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) -2020, DLRL, Hyderabad, India
Designation/Position- Junior Research Fellow(JRF)
DLRL invites applications from young and meritorious Indian Nationals, who desire to pursue defense-related research as Junior Research Fellow(JRF).
About- Defense Electronics Research Laboratory(DLRL), Hyderabad, one of the Premier Research Laboratories of Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO) is engaged in Research & Development of Electronic Systems for Indian Armed Forces. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Research/Job Area- Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering
Location- Defence Electronics Research Laboratory(DLRL), Ministry of Defence, Chandrayanagutta Lines, Hyderabad – 500 005
- Only those candidates who have been awarded Degree/ Provisional Certificate are eligible to apply.
- Graduate Degree in professional course (B.E/B.Tech) or Post Graduate Degree in professional course (M.E/M.Tech)with NET/GATE.
- First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
- In case a particular institute does not have any criteria for First class or Equivalent, 60% marks will be taken a equivalent to First Class for that institute. In such cases where conversion formula is not available. CGPA/ CPI of 6.75 (for a 10 point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60%.
- Stipend: Rs.31,000/- + HRA as per DRDO Rules
- Tenure: 2years (further extendable)
- No. of Vacancies: 7 for Electronics & Communication Engineering; 3 for Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply-
- Download the form from the apply link given below.
- Send the duly filled in application form to “The Director, Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (DLRL) – 500 005”. through speed post only.
- write in bold letters ‘APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT JRF’ on TOP of the cover of envelope.
Last Date for Apply– 20 September 2020