IIIT-Delhi, India invites application for Junior Research Fellowship(JRF), on Contract basis from eligible and interested candidates.
Designation/Position- Junior Research Fellow(JRF)
IIIT-Delhi, India invites application for Junior Research Fellow(JRF) (on Contract basis) Position from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi is one of the Twenty Three IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India.
Research/Job Area- Civil Engineering
Location- IIT Delhi
- 1st class B.Tech in Civil Egg. Preferably M.Tech qualification with 4 years of work experience including on field experience with NET/GATE* qualification.
- Experience of working with IIT Project is preferable.
- *The requirement of NET/GATE examination for the selection to the post of JRF/SRF may be relaxed for the candidates who have graduated from Centrally Funded
- Technical Institutes (CFTIs) with a CGPA of more than 8.000 (80% aggregate marks).
- Title of the Project: Sustainability Analysis for Piped Water Network (RP03800G)
- Funding Agency: Public Health Engineering Department , Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
- Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Vivek Kumar
- Deptt/.Centre: Center for Rural Development & Technology (CRDT)
- Duration of the Project: Upto:12/09/2021
- Consolidated fellowship/Pay-slab: Rs.31,000/-pm plus HRA @ 24%
How to Apply-
- Download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website link given below.
- submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by email with advertisement No. on the subject line at email id: email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 13 september 2020 by 5.00 p.m