King Carl Gustaf Scholarships 2020 in Uppsala University, Sweden
Designation/Position- King Carl Gustaf Scholarships 2020
Uppsala University, Sweden invites application for King Carl Gustaf Scholarships 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Uppsala University has during recent years with a few exceptions ranked among the top 100 universities in the world by the three big international rankings lists, Times Higher Education (THE), QS World University Rankings and ARWU (Shanghai Ranking).
Location- Uppsala University, Sweden
- Citizens of: Afghanistan, Cameroon, DR Congo, Egypt, India, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Mexico, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.
- Applicants must show why they are particularly vulnerable and therefore in need to belonging to the education environment at Uppsala University as well as having the academic talent required.
- Students can only be awarded a King Carl Gustaf scholarship if a programme at Uppsala University is chosen as first priority.
- You must have applied for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The programme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning programmes or programmes partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
The King Carl Gustaf Scholarship is aimed at students who live in unsafe and dangerous conditions in areas of conflict outside Europe. Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, but not living expenses, for studies at Uppsala University Master’s programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 31 August 2020.
Level of study: Master’s programmes
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
- No extra documents need to be sent. We will use documentation you submit with your programme application on www.universityadmissions.se.
- Your application ID from www.universityadmissions.se must be noted on the scholarship application form.
For Contact- email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply– 3 February 2020