Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2021 at Stanford University, USA
Designation/Position- Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2021
Stanford university, United States invites application for Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2021 from eligible and interested candidates
About- As a Knight-Hennessy Scholar you will develop both the depth and range of subject expertise to confront the numerous grand challenges and opportunities of the future. You will be part of a unique community of change agents from a diverse range of backgrounds. This is a community that will support you, motivate you, and hold you accountable for achieving your goals even when the odds of success seem likely against you.
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- Stanford university, United States
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program is designed to be open to a broad set of qualified applicants.
As such, there are no restrictions based on citizenship, age, field of study, career aspiration, etc. — nor are applicants required to seek endorsements from institutions.
Beyond eligibility for your graduate program, the eligibility factor is the year you received your undergraduate degree.
You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate program(s) at Stanford (for example, but not limited to, DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MPP, MS, or PhD) or if you plan on pursuing one of Stanford’s many joint- and dual- graduate degree options (for example, but not limited to, MD+PhD, JD+MA, MBA+MS).
You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you received your first/bachelor’s degree in 2014 or later. That means:
- You must have graduated in January 2014 through September 2021 to enroll at Stanford in autumn 2021.
- U.S. military (active or veteran) applicants: You receive a two-year extension of eligibility due to longer service commitments. You are eligible if you earned your undergraduate (bachelor’s or first) degree in 2012 or later.
If you are still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply as long as you will complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
How to Apply-
You must apply separately to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program and to your Stanford graduate degree program.
- You must submit all Knight-Hennessy Scholars application materials in English via our online application. We do not accept materials sent via email or postal mail.
- We highly recommend that you apply using a current version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- For reference only, here is a PDF sample of the application for the autumn 2021 intake.
Last Date for Apply– 14 October 2020
Application Due: October 14, 2020 at 1:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Finalist notification: January 2021
Immersion Weekend: Feb/Mar (TBD) 2021
Decision notification: March 2021
You must submit the following materials via the online application by the October 14 deadline:
- Background Information
- Test scores, if available and required by departments*
- Recommendation letters
- Short answers and Essay
You may submit the following materials after the October 14 deadline, as indicated:
- Video (Link will be available after you submit your application.)
- Due no later than December 9, 2020.
- *Test score update only if you have a new test score to report. Please visit the application for instructions on how to do this if you have already submitted your application.
Please note important dates and deadlines for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program application process.