Master in Europe – Scholarship 2019/2020, University of Birmingham, UK
Designation/Position- Master in Europe
educations.com invites application for Master in Europe – Scholarship 2019/2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- educations.com is offering a postgraduate scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure. The scholarship will be awarded for the autumn semester of 2020 and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or graduate school.
Research/Job Area- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a university or graduate school within Europe
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester in 2020
- The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country)
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- You must be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or currently reside in (unless currently studying).
The degree program must be studied within Europe (not online or in another country).
Value of Award – An award of €5000.
How to Apply-
Applications can be made through the educations.com website.
In order to apply please fill out a short form and submit an essay (500-700 words) on the following question: “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
The application consists of:
- Filling out short form
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the question “Why did you choose your study abroad country, and how will it help you grow as a globally-minded leader?”
Please note, applications must be submitted in English. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
Last Date for Apply– 13 April 2020
Applications close: 13 April 2020
Finalists notified: From 1 May 2020
Winner announced: From 1 June 2020
Semester starts: Fall/Autumn 2020