Designation/Position- Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarship
The Masters Compare, UK invites application for Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- Applications are now open for the MastersCompare £5,000 Postgraduate Scholarship, which provides an exciting opportunity to help you continue your postgraduate studies and start a Masters course. The funding can be used alongside the Postgraduate Loans scheme which is now available for home students to study at universities across the United Kingdom.
- Designation/Position- Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarship
- The MastersCompare £5,000 Postgraduate Scholarship is open to UK, EU and international students who are starting the first year of a Masters degree course in September or October 2021 at any UK university.
- The winner of the scholarship in 2020 was Emma, who enrolled to study an MSc Comparative Social Policy student of Green Templeton College at The University of Oxford.
Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarship
- The Masters Compare £5,000 Postgraduate Scholarship is open to UK, EU, and international students who are starting the first year of a Masters’s degree course in September or October 2021 at any UK university.
- The scholarship will be allocated in a random draw in October 2021 and the winner will be contacted and asked to submit their documentation to confirm their eligibility.
- The closing date to register is Friday 27th August 2021 at 5pm.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- The Masters Compare, UK
- You must register to receive the MastersCompare email newsletter
- You must have received an unconditional offer of a place on a part-time or full-time postgraduate programme
- You must be studying at a UK institution
Please note: You are not eligible if you are continuing an existing master’s course.
Already registered on MastersCompare?
Don’t worry, you can still apply for the scholarship by visiting your account and editing your communication settings, ensuring you tick the boxes to receive updates and be entered into the MastersCompare £5,000 masters Scholarship drawing.
The MastersCompare Postgraduate Scholarship is open to the UK, EU, and international students who are starting the first year of a Masters’s degree course in September or October 2021 at any UK university.
Terms of Scholarship
By applying for the Scholarship you agree to provide comments for up to three articles on your experience of looking for and studying a Masters’s degree course, including your photograph, for internal and external promotion, including but not limited to websites, social media, advertising and events.
Read full terms and conditions here.
How to Apply-
In order to apply, simply register to receive our MastersCompare email newsletter, making sure to tick the ‘Master’s Scholarship draw’ box on MastersCompare in order to be automatically entered.
Last Date for Apply–
The closing date to register is Friday 27th August 2021 at 5pm.
The scholarship will be allocated in a random draw in October 2021 and the winner will be contacted and asked to submit their documentation to confirm their eligibility. This includes proof of enrolment at a UK university, which the winner must provide by the end of October 2021.
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships by Monash University, Australia
Graduate Research Scholarships by University of Melbourne, Australia
International Post-degree Scholarship by Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
CSM Trust Scholarship by University of Exeter, United Kingdom
[…] Masters Compare Postgraduate Scholarship for International Student in the UK […]