Designation/Position- Master’s Programs
United Arab Emirates University invites Master’s Programs for eligible and interested candidates
About- At United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), we offer you an array of undergraduate and graduate programs to choose from. Our dedicated faculty and staff provide encouragement guidance to enable you to make the right choices. We encourage you to visit our magnificent campus, to see for yourself why so many bright and talented young men and women have made UAEU their first choice. Master’s Programs
Location- United Arab Emirates University, UAE
- The College of Graduate Studies (CGS) has established minimum requirements for admission to Master’s programs. Individual Master’s programs may set additional and/or higher standards for admissions. To view the minimum requirements please click here.
All applicants must complete the Electronic application form. The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Identity documents for Emirati students (copy of passport, nationality ID and UAE identity card). and international students inside UAE (copy of passport, valid visa and UAE identity card). international students outside UAE only copy of Passport.
- Copy of official certificates & transcripts (Mark sheet) from all colleges or universities attended (Master and Bachelor). For the students whose have Degrees from outside UAE, kindly note they should have equivalency letter from the ministry of education in UAE.
- An official copy of the applicant’s score on the IELTS or TOEFL exam from one of the university’s accredited centers.
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV).
- Two letters of recommendation from professionals familiar with the student’s academic work.
- Complete the Security Form.
To meet the needs of UAE society all 9 Colleges at the United Arab Emirates University have established Master’s programs across multiple disciplines.
Students wishing to enroll in a program can apply online through our online application system.
This online service allows you to:
- Complete the online admissions application.
- Save your application to complete later) please note to remember your Login ID and PIN).
- Upload documents in support of your application (each document separately).
- Submit your online application.
- Upload the security form.
How to Apply-
You can find detailed steps on how to apply for the graduate programs offered by UAEU by clicking on the following files
- Application Instruction Guide (Video)
If you need additional assistance, you can visit the Admissions Section where a member of staff will assist you to complete the online admissions application.
Last Date for Apply– 31 January 2021
Applicants must submit their online application during the application period announced on the university website. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance after the Vice Chancellor’s approval.