Developing Solutions Scholarship, University of Nottingham Malaysia
Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in Malaysia for students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
University of Nottingham Malaysia invites application for Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in Malaysia from eligible international candidates.
About- The University of Nottingham Malaysia is a private university branch campus of the University of Nottingham in Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia.
Research/Job Area- Science, Technology and Education
Location- University of Nottingham, Malaysia
- An upper second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in a related discipline. Non-UK qualifications will be assessed against this standard.
- Applicants must have graduated from an approved university. Other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS: 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in each element)
- TOEFL (iBT): 79 (minimum 17 in Writing and Listening, 18 in Reading, 20 in Speaking)
- PTE (Academic): 55 (with no less than 51 in each element)
- MUET: Band 3IELTS, TOEFL and PTE (Academic) test results must be less than two years old and all IELTS must be the academic version of the test. MUET results are valid for five years from the date of the release of results.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses:
Courses for M.Sc.:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- International Development Management
Courses for MA:
How to Apply–
In order to apply for one of the scholarships, candidate must;
- be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for full time Masters degree program at University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes.
- Attach copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form together with the application.
- be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate program. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- Fill the scholarship application form completely through online portal link given below. Only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- Successful applicants will be notified by 8 November 2020
- current students and graduates of UNMC will not be considered for this scholarship as to give new students an opportunity.
Last Date for Apply–
- Application for September 2020 intake is open from 1 March 2020 and closed by 2 August 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 23 August 2020
- Application for December 2020 intake is open from 1 June 2020 and closed by 18 October 2020.