Designation/Position- Master’s Scholarships 2021
University of London, United Kingdom invites application for Master’s Scholarships 2021 for eligible and interested candidates
About- Master’s Scholarships 2021 are avaiable for outstanding international postgraduate students, starting a master’s degree in Engineering at City. Applications are considered three times a year. The School is committed to providing financial support to high-calibre international students on Engineering courses through the generous scholarship scheme.
Study level- First-class degree
Location- University of London, United Kingdom
- Must hold a first-class degree or overseas equivalent OR be on course to achieve a first-class degree or overseas equivalent.
- Must submit a strong supporting statement as part of their application.
- Must have already made an application to their preferred course and provide a valid application number as part of their application.
- MSc Advanced Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering Structures
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Energy & Environmental Technology & Economics
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management
- MSc Maritime Operations & Management in Greece
- MSc Project Management, Finance & Risk
- MSc Renewable Energy & Power Systems Management
- MSc Temporary Works and Construction Method Engineering
The following terms and conditions relate to the school’s postgraduate scholarships for international applicants and are valid for the 2021/22 academic year:
- The Scholarship will take the form of fee-waiver applied against the last payable instalment in any year
- Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Scholarship Panel. The Panel may require applicants to submit an assignment or an essay, for example, as part of the selection process
- Scholarships are only available to students paying the full fee on one of the participating courses
- The scholarship is intended to assist the student to meet the cost of the fee payable in respect of the course and will be deducted from the fees charged to the student or the student’s sponsor
- The scholarship will not be recorded on the degree certificate from the Institute. However, references for students who have successfully completed the course may refer to the scholarship
- Applicants may only apply for a scholarship once, but if a deadline is missed it will automatically be considered for the next round
- Applicants who are eligible for a City, University of London 10% Graduate Loyalty Discount are eligible to apply for this Scholarship as well.
Disclaimer: City, University of London reserves the right to change these terms and conditions (including the list of eligible courses and application criteria) without notice.
Scholarships will be offered to international well-qualified applicants wishing to take up a place on any of the below courses in September 2021. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. They will be awarded on a competitive basis to the most promising applicants.
How to Apply-
Once you have applied to one of our Masters programmes, please complete the SMCSE International Scholarship Application Form to be considered for this scholarship.
Last Date for Apply–
- Round One: 1st March 2021
- Round Two: 1st May 2021
- Round Three: 1st July 2021 (this is the absolute deadline for scholarship applications for 2021/22 entry).