Griffith University, Australia invites application for International Student Academic Merit Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- Griffith is committed to helping international students make the most of their time in Australia by providing quality education, guidance and support. With more than 200 degrees and a reputation for research and teaching excellence, Griffith continues to be a leading university of choice. South East Queensland’s beautiful climate and iconic landmarks, along with our reputation and world-class rankings, are just some of the many reasons international students choose to come to Griffith.
Research/Job Area- All available
- Citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible.
- Minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.0 to 5.49 on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
International Student Academic Merit Scholarship rewards high achieving international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
- Award value: 20% of tuition fees
- Duration: Valid for whole Degree
How to Apply-
You don’t need to apply for the scholarship. Just apply to study at Griffith and it will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- We will assess your application for eligibility.
- If you are successful we will advise you in your Letter of Offer, in Tuition and other fees – Additional information.
Receiving the scholarship:
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each relevant trimester. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
- To maintain the scholarship deduction you must be enrolled full-time (40CP) in your program, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
Last Date for Apply– September 30, 2020