International Merit Scholarships in UniSA, Australia
Designation/Position- International Merit Scholarships in UniSA, Australia
University of South Australia, Australia offers International Merit Scholarships in UniSA for international students to pursue postgraduate research programs.
About- The University of South Australia was recognized in 1856 in the state of South Australia as a creative, world-class institution. UniSA is Australia’s # 2 young university for high-quality teaching and ranks among Australia’s top five young universities. Its institutional structure consists of seven academic units delivering excellent programmes and conducting relevant and knowledgeable research.
Location- University of South Australia, Australia
Research/Job Area- Offered over different departments across the University
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student
- The Candidate must be eligible to study in Australia
- Candidate must not have accepted any other UniSA scholarship or bursary.
- Candidate must be enrolled on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate degree by coursework program at the University South Australian campuses.
- Claimants must have achieved the UniSA equivalent of a credit average in earlier studies or have an offer conditional upon completion of an award with a Credit average.
- Applicants must be commencing their study at the university.
Course and Subjects: The scholarships are available for studying Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Health & Human Performance
- Clinical & Health Sciences
- Justice & Society
Benefits of the Programs: The scholarship will be awarded as follows-
- Scholarship payments will be provided as a discount of 25% on a successful applicant.
- The scholarships will be applied as a reduction in tuition fee waiver.
- Each successful candidate will get the scholarship for up to a maximum of two-semester or eight courses.
How to Apply-
- Find the best program for you
- Check entry requirements. Confirm you meet all entry requirements (English, academic and program specific requirements) for your program.
- Make sure your program is eligible for these scholarships. See the list of eligible programs mentioned above.
- Apply for your program. Once you have submitted an application for an eligible program you will automatically be assessed and we will advise you if you’re successful.
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Applicants must check the eligibility criteria and hold all required documents at the time of application.
- Applicants must need to provide evidence that you have achieved to demonstrate English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree coursework, the candidate must have completed an Australian year 12 program or equivalent.
- For postgraduate coursework, the candidate must have completed a Bachelor degree.
As an international student in Australia, applicants must apply for a full-time degree program and complete a study within the period specified on their confirmation of enrolment. Candidates keep their academic success acceptable to prevent exclusion from their course. If you are uncertain of your enrolment, you may contact your Director of Program. Please contact Campus Central if you need assistance enrolling.