Designation/Position- MEXT japan scholarship 2021
Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech), Japan invites application for MEXT japan scholarship 2021 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Tokyo Tech is the top national university for science and technology in Japan with a history spanning more than 130 years. In the 21st century, the role of science and technology universities has become increasingly important. Tokyo Tech continues to develop global leaders in the fields of science and technology, and contributes to the betterment of society through its research, focusing on solutions to global issues. The Institute’s long-term goal is to become the world’s leading science and technology university. MEXT Japan scholarship 2021
Location- Tokyo Institute of Technology (Tokyo Tech), Japan
More Opportunity –
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellent academic achievement.
- Must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Applicants must be physically and mentally able to pursue studies in Japan.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For Master.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Integrated Doctoral Education Program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: 3 Years.
- Masters Program: 2 Yeas
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years
How to Apply- There is No Online Application Process. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application by Post. To Apply and Read further Details please Visit the Official website of the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
Last Date for Apply– 08 December 2020