Designation/Position- NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships
The University of Sheffield England invites application for NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
About- We are pleased to offer the NCUK Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2021 to new international students joining the University of Sheffield for a taught masters in September 2021 from an NCUK Study Centre.
Study level- Postgraduate taught
Location- University of Sheffield England
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught course before 16:00 (UK time) on 18 June 2021.
- You must accept an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught programme at the University of Sheffield before 16:00 (UK time) on 18 June 2021.
- Your programme must commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2021.
- Distance learning courses are ineligible for a merit scholarship.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGDip) and Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) courses are ineligible for this scholarship.
- You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Masters programmes split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- All Crossways courses and Erasmus Mundus courses are ineligible for this scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee rate.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- For scholarship purposes all MArch programmes are considered as postgraduate taught programmes and are not eligible for undergraduate scholarships.
- Anyone studying a Masters/integrated PhD programme is eligible for a merit scholarship in the Masters element of the programme only.
- You must be studying a pre-masters qualification at an NCUK Centre, in any country.
- These scholarships are not applicable to any postgraduate courses where the higher clinical fee is applicable, this includes, but is not exclusive to the following courses:DClinDent Orthodontics
- MClinDent in Orthodontics
- DClinDent Endodontics
- MClinDent in Paediatric Dentistry
- DClinDent Periodontics
- MMedSci in Diagnostic Oral Pathology
- DClinDent Prosthodontics
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
- The scholarship is worth £2,000 for courses in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities and Faculty of Social Sciences and £2,500 for courses in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health, and Faculty of Science.
- No additional scholarship application is required, if you meet the eligibility and award criteria below the scholarship will be applied as a tuition fee discount.
- You must accept your offer from the University of Sheffield before 16:00 (UK time) on 18 June 2021 to receive this award.
How to Apply-
Last Date for Apply– 18 June 2021
Dean’s International Research Scholarship, University of Sydney, Australia
Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung Awards at Rosa-Luxemburg-Stiftung, Germany
Jönköping University Scholarships at Jönköping University, Sweden
Woods Hole Internship at Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, U.S.A.