Designation/Position- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
Novus Biologicals, USA invites application for Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program for eligible and interested candidates
About- Research is a critical component for the development and advancement in the life science community. We want to further scientific achievement by helping students who are interested in developing a career in science. Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program is for interested candidates.
Study level- Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science
Location- Novus Biologicals, USA
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science) A list of accepted studies is listed in the application above.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma – any level of education above high school)
- Open for Schools/Colleges/Institutes within the US, Canada, and European countries only
- No GPA requirement
- The Novus Biologicals Scholarship is for students pursuing education in a science related field (Life Science, Medical Science, Health Science)
- Awarded twice each year in the Fall & Spring semesters
- A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
- Schools/Colleges/Institutes within US, Canada, and European Countries onl
How to Apply-
- Fill out the scholarship application form above
- Upload the required documents mentioned in the application form above
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation page (not an email). If you did not reach the confirmation page, your submission did not go through. If you did reach the confirmation page, then we received your application
Last Date for Apply– 16 June 2021