NPU Postgraduate Program 2020 for International Students in China
Designation/Position- NPU Postgraduate Program 2020
Northwestern Polytechnical University, China invites application for NPU Postgraduate Program 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Northwestern Polytechnical University (NPU), founded in 1938, is located in the historic city of Xi’an. Xi’an is the cradle of Chinese civilization and terminus of the ancient Silk Road, NPU is the only multidisciplinary and research-oriented in China that is simultaneously developing education and research programs in the fields of aeronautics, astronautics, and marine technology engineering. NPU Postgraduate Program 2020
Since the establishment of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), NPU has been one of the nation’s key universities, and is ranked in the global rankings as 301-400 in Academic Rankings of World Universities for the 2019 year. One of the 36 Type “A” Universities receiving special support for developing a world-class University and Disciplines.
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
More Opportunity – Study in Hungary – Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2020
1. Nationality & Health condition
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid ordinary passport，and must offer the valid health checklist and the authorized photocopy. (For health checklist, please find out at: physical examination form.pdf)
P.S. Applicants must hold the valid passport or valid certificate for at least 4 years and have the two-year record of residence in their country in recent 4 years.
2. Age & Academic background
1) Applicants who apply for Master must be under 35 years old and have the bachelor’s degree that has already been recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
2) Applicants who apply for PhD must be under 40 years old and have the master’s degree that has already been recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China.
(To see whether your university has been recognized please find out at: http://www.moe.gov.cn/ )\3. Applicants should have strong capacity in scientific research
4. GPA requirement:
Applicants should have good academic marks. GPA from previous (latest) school must be:
1) 3.0 or above (out of 4.0);
2) 3.75 or above (out of 5.0);
3) 75 or above (out of 100):
5. Language requirements:
1) For Chinese Medium Major: ≥HSK level4 (above 200 points) and HSKK (Intermediate); or native Chinese speakers;
2) For English Medium: ≥ IELTS overall 5.5; ≥ TOFEL 75; ≥ GRE 310+3.5; ≥ PTE Academic 55; Cambridge international Advanced level (English subject); or native English speakers.
1. Tuition fee:
Master program: 30000 RMB per year;
PhD program: 38000 RMB per year
2. Insurance: 800 RMB per year
3. Accommodation: 600-1600 RMB per month
How to Apply-
Online application system is the only acceptable method and is only available before the deadline. Applicants should log in to the online application system at the beginning.
Step 1 : Find out the courses that you would like to study and check the enroll requirement:
◆ For master’s degrees: 2020年 硕士专业 Major for Master.docx;
◆ For PhD degrees: 2020年 博士专业 Major for PhD.docx;
(Attached at the end of the booklet or can be found on school websites.)
Step 2: Log in to the application system; pay the application fee online or transfer: Application fee $100USD or ￥600RMB; Upload all the documents and payment receipt and finish the online application: through the following website: http://admission.nwpu.edu.cn/en/index
Note：The register account must be your valid E-mail as the admission officer will inform all results of your application to this E-mail.
Step 3: Admission Committee will be organized to review documents of applicants and applicants’ documents will be selected for further academic schools. Applicants will be notified for further interview by email if they pass the review.
Step 4: Send Admission Notice and other relevant documents. The registration deadline is 31th August 2020 (See the admission notice). If you fail to register within the time limit without the permission of the registration office of International College, you will be forfeited admission into this university.
1. Application form (auto-generated after the online registration);
If the student wants to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship, he or she needs to upload the CSC application form as well.
2. A clear photocopy of a valid passport;
3. Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese / English or notarized translation in Chinese / English);
4. Official academic transcript (in Chinese / English or notarized translation in Chinese / English);
5. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese / English by Professors or associate Professors.
6. The acceptance letter from the Supervisor;
7. The applicant’s study or research plan in China (in Chinese / English);
8. Notarized copies of research achievements;
9. Language proficiency certificate (please see language requirement);
10. Non-criminal record (valid within 5 months).
11. Physical examination report ( physical examination form.pdf);
Note: Some schools have some special requirements.See the attachment.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply–
– April 15, 2020 for CSC Scholarship application
– May 15, 2020 for NPU President Scholarship application